Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Visit To Japan: My Hotel and Its Features! Part 1

Japan was one of my favorite places to visit! I have been there on more then one occasion. The first time I landed in Tokyo. It truly is a wonderful city.

I landed in Tokyo and I stayed at the Shinjiku Hotel which is located in the Shibuya district. Now I have been loyal to that hotel as every time I've traveled to Tokyo I would stay at this hotel. It has many wonderful things about it. My most favorite one being the chance to go down to their dining area they call Villazza which is basically a trattoria style restaurant, a cafe and bar, a casual relaxing cafe. Then for the most memorable experience you can go the the bar they call the "Bar Ku Kon."

These are various photos from the dining hall. 

This photo is the Villazza.

This next photo is a photo of the "Bar Ku Kon." As you can see it has a nice relaxing atmosphere to it.

The hotel is truly an amazing place and if I choose to travel back to Japan I would definitely stay at Shinjuku Hotel again. They treat their customers with uttermost loyalty and the food is tasteful and great too!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of my visit to japan. I did some wonderful shopping in Tokyo and after wards visited Mt.Fuji! I'll put part 2 here once I have finished writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment