Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Visit To Japan: Shopping In Shibuya and Visiting Mt.Fuji!

I did some great shopping in the Shibuya distrect. I picked up some clothing and some things to take home with me to remind me of my trip.

This picture is a crossing in Shibuya, as you can see there is tons of people getting ready to cross the street. Believe it or not, it looks like this at ALL hours of the day. Can you believe that? It's hard too believe. Just imagine this many people crossing the street at midnight! It is truly crazy.

Here is one more if you couldn't believe it. Here is the famous busy intersection at night time. It is crazy! I don't know why it is so busy at this time. It is great however. The lighting in Shibuya is truly an amazing sight for the eyes.

Well, well, Let's move on shall we? 

I took the train to see Mt.Fuji. It was phenomenal as this was my first time actually going there. As many times as I've been to japan you would have thought I would have at least been to Mt.Fuji at least once!

Here is some pictures that were snapped after arriving at Mt.Fuji.


I also took a visit to "Children's World" after we arrived at Fuji. Here is a picture that was snapped of Children's World. It has Mt.Fuji in the background. Outstanding I must say.

Here is one of the baby sheep from Children's World. It is so cute! I wish more would photos were taken.

There isn't much more to say. I took the train back to Shibuya and walked around the wonderful city for a while. I ended up going back to my hotel and going straight to bed as I was exhausted from all the walking I did.

I'll be sure to post part 3! I went to Tokyo Tower. A must see if you ever get the chance to travel to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment