Sunday, August 5, 2012

Anime, anyone?

Now I'm a huge fan of Japan. But could you guess that I also love their cartoons too? There cartoons are called "Anime" I spend a little time each month sitting down and watching a show that I purchased in Japan. I can understand Japanese and speak the language but I can't write or read.

Anyway the shows that I have watched in the past are Neon Genesis, K-on(S1&2), Lucky Star, and Higurashi.

The one that I like the most? I would have to say Higurashi. It has such a unique story unlike any other. I want to hear what you guys think. Leave a comment below and tell me what you have been watching or have watched on a previous date.

Here's a picture of the main characters My Favorite character is Rika. She in the front row on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment