Sunday, August 5, 2012

Visual Novels!

Does anybody read them? I am currently reading Steins;Gate. It is an amazing book and I have only just started reading it.

Here's a picture of the "Genius girl."
If you've read the novel you would understand why they call her that. She ends up talking about a bunch of stuff about time travel and all this physics stuff that is WAY out of my league. I could only understand a little bit as my knowledge in that field isn't as great as I would like it to be.

Spoiler!

Anyway I'm at the part where the main character is getting an exorcist because he seen the genius girl killed and he thinks a ghost is following him or something. Yeah the main character is majorly paranoid about everything it would seem like.

He's also with a new "Girl" Character that I've just met for the first time. Although I can't seem to remember her name, haha. Anyways, here a screen shot of took of her while reading.



The new "Girl" is the one on the right.

The opening song for the VN was pretty cool too. I love the lyrics. Check it out!



I really love the lyrics they are truly amazing. I got a video with subtitles for those who cant understand Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment